The below Influencer Marketing eBook is meant for B2B marketers who want to understand why influencer marketing is important and how to execute a program. It’s broken down into the following 6 sections:
- The instability of the B2B Buyer’s Journey and that there is no direct path to purchase. In fact, the buyer’s journey is very dynamic and unpredictable.
- A summary analysis about what’s top of mind fo B2B Buyers and IT Decision Makers based on primary research commissioned by Adobe. We took it one step further and conducted a conversational analysis of a similar audience around security and artificial intelligence.
- A blueprint on how to launch and facilitate an organic influencer marketing program which includes identifying the right influencers, building a real-time listening panel, and engaging with influencers using creative social content.
- An approach on paid influencer marketing programs which includes 1:1 topical based interviews, virtual panel discussions, co-creating content with influencers and social chat activation.
- The reasons why organic influencer marketing must be constant and serve as a drumbeat of content every day, while paid activations would be used for more campaign related programs.
- An influencer measurement philosophy that delivers real business value.
Hope you enjoy the B2B Influencer Marketing eBook.
Hope you enjoy this influencer marketing eBook. Please subscribe to my Youtube channel to be the notified when new videos are added.