Scroll down to see the list of AIOps Influencers.
AIOps combines big data analytics and machine learning models to support IT operations. AIOps platforms enable the simultaneous use of many data sources, data collection, and analytical technologies. The below graphic shows the AIOps model in action.
In 2020, the top business publications driving the AIOps narrative were Harvard Business Review and Forbes, based solely on the volume of coverage about AIOps and the engagement those articles receive.
The top tech media outlets driving the narrative is ZDNet, Infoworld, AItrends, CIO.com, MIT Technology Review, and Devops.com. This data is also based on the volume of coverage, which I refer to as topical relevance and the engagement of that content.
When it comes to the AIOps influencers, it’s a very diverse group of individuals. The influencers were identified based on various factors such as reach, relevance, resonance, and reference.
- Reach: The total addressable market of that influencer. In other words, the aggregate sum of all their followers across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and RSS Subscribers.
- Relevance: The volume and frequency the influencer is talking about a topic. I refer to this as topical relevance, which measures the influencer’s authority on a topic.
- Resonance: When the influencer publishes content, records a video, tweets, or writes an article, is it “resonating” with their audience? In this case, resonance is a social action.
- Reference: This measures the quantity, quality, and context of other influencers referencing the said influencer.
When identifying topical-based influencers, it’s critical to do more than referencing a list you found on Google. Start with the list above, and then do your analysis using software and math. I recommend Onalytica, as they are the leading influencer software provider.
Here are a few other technology influencer lists that have been manually curated in case you are interested:
- AI Influencers
- Cybersecurity Influencers
- Machine Learning Influencers
- Blockchain Influencers
- Data Science Influencers
- IoT Influencers
- 5G Influencers
- Digital Transformation Influencers
- RPA Influencers
- Data Security Influencers
- DevOps Influencers
- SecOps Influencers
- Clubhouse Influencers
- Social Audio Journalists
- Social Audio Influencers
I put together some helpful tips on how to work with B2B and technology influencers. You can use this as a blueprint when you are identifying the most relevant influencers and launching your program.
There is so much to learn about influencer marketing. Below are some resources and case studies that should help you with your influencer marketing journey.